[Typo3-doc] Problems around the writing process

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Thu Nov 25 22:31:41 CET 2004

> If you really think I want you to shut up, I must apologize for all my
> writings. Because I have always thought that your posts was (and is)
> VERY well worth reading and I respect your opinion.

No, no. I didn't think you wanted me to shut up at all.

> But that does not mean that I always agree with you...  :-)

I have no problem with disagreement but I do honor who is taking the
bigger part in something and that is you obviously. That's why I respect
your disagreement.

I see my comments just as hints and thoughts that might be worth
something like a inner voice that sees something from a different
perspective, not more than that.

Jean-Marie

PS: And I'm glad they some of my thoughts are actually helpfull