[Typo3-doc] Problems around the writing process

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Thu Nov 25 22:20:57 CET 2004

>> I disagree.
>
> See, that's why I didn't want to be too involved with the process
> because I know how much work it takes without having somebody breathing
> down your neck.

???

For the first time since this structure discussion started I
think we are getting somewhere!

So if you please put that "I will shup up" approach aside and
continue argue for your ideas, I think we can take a big step
forward with the Typo3 documentation!

---

If you really think I want you to shut up, I must apologize for
all my writings. Because I have always thought that your posts
was (and is) VERY well worth reading and I respect your opinion.

But that does not mean that I always agree with you...  :-)

--

/Peter Kindström