[Typo3-doc] Problems around the writing process

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Thu Nov 25 21:43:42 CET 2004

> I disagree.

See, that's why I didn't want to be too involved with the process
because I know how much work it takes without having somebody breathing
down your neck.

So, here is my proposal. I just shut up and let you and Sylvain agree on
a structure. I'm sure I will be able to work with it.

The only thing I like to point out again because I get the feeling that
this hasn't been acknowledged although it's very important is:

Once the structure is done there should be an approval from people
outside the docTeam; e.g. Kasper, Robert Lemke etc. (yet up to decide who).

Why? First and most important I always wise to get feedback . Second
once we get approval from the "main" guys in the community I think we'll
get the support and acknoledgment that we need to pull offf such a huge
project.

Jean-Marie

PS: OK, now I shut up. :-)