[Typo3-doc] [Wiki to SXW] and [Writing Tool]

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Thu Nov 25 21:39:23 CET 2004

Hi,
> Another question in that regard is the manual menu that is new to TYPO3
> 3.7.0. What is that supposed to be for in the near or far future. Could
> it be that we will have the complete documentation available throught
> the BE of TYPO3 that way? I think so. And we should consider that option.

As long as Kasper don´t take us "seriously" I think you have a
point! But maybe if we start showing some (good) result he
starts listen to what we think is the best way for Typo3
documentation.

(And I think the best way is to have reference and glossary
*inside* Typo3 and have tutorials, manuals and howtos *outside*.)

--

/Peter Kindström