[Typo3-doc] [Wiki to SXW] and [Writing Tool]

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Fri Nov 26 07:13:20 CET 2004

Hi,

Peter Kindström wrote:
>>> The tools are already defined: Wiki or SXW + DocTEAM for help.
>>> I can't see any good reason to continue discussing about Writing tools.

In fact, the reason I see, is too effectively write this conversion
tool. ;-)

>> Since you already realize that it is not easy to write a Wiki2SXW tool
> Would it be so hard to convert a wiki page into HTML, import it into OOo
> and the add some sort och predefinde formatting to it?
>
> Ok, not an ideal solution. But maybe good enought until we have a real
> wiki -> SXW converter?

I have had the same idea yesterday:`

MediaWiki -> TYPO3 DrWiki -> TYPO3 tt_content -> SXW with Office Library

It's a fix, but could work soon, no ?

We should push the converter process, I think.

Any other Wiki to SXW path ? ;-)
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.