[Typo3-doc] DocTEAM leader speaking

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Nov 17 19:34:06 CET 2004

Hi,

>> As the result, you have wished Sylvain, me, as your TYPO3 DocTEAM leader.

Congratulations!

>> As my first DocTEAM leader action, I would like to offer Peter the
>> role of Wiki structure leader. For approval and reject of structure
>> modification.

Tempting...
But before I accept I would like to think a little about the
structure and see if I have some ideas. There have already been
three (or four?) different wiki structures and I would like to
take the best from all of them and present it for discussion.

And yes, I want another discussion about this. :-(
But this time I expect that it ends up in a more permanent
decision (taken by me, Sylvain and/or voting). And after that we
put the structure discussion behind us (for a long time I hope).

But as I said, first I want to think it over thoroughly a few
days. Is that ok with you?

--

/Peter Kindström