[Typo3-doc] DocTEAM leader speaking

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Wed Nov 17 22:56:17 CET 2004

Hi Peter,

Peter Kindström wrote:
>>> As the result, you have wished Sylvain, me, as your TYPO3 DocTEAM
>>> leader.
> Congratulations!

Thanks, a huge task in fact. ;-)
I'm writing a presentation of the DocTEAM and how we are organized the
the near meetings.

> But this time I expect that it ends up in a more permanent decision
> (taken by me, Sylvain and/or voting).

Nope, no more voting, we, you and me, are enough to decide I think.

> And after that we put the  structure discussion behind us (for a long time I hope).

Don't be so sure. Let's work at the top level, may be later we would
have to structure again when it raises.

> But as I said, first I want to think it over thoroughly a few days. Is
> that ok with you?

Take your time, but watch The_structure page in the Wiki. ;-)

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Talk:The_structure

And the draft

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Draft_Main_Page

--