[Typo3-doc] DocTEAM leader speaking

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Mon Nov 15 06:44:11 CET 2004

> As the result, you have wished Sylvain, me, as your TYPO3 DocTEAM leader.

My congratulations to you.

> As my first DocTEAM leader action, I would like to offer Peter the role
> of Wiki structure leader. For approval and reject of structure
> modification.

Good choice.

> Don't be afraid there will be no vote for that. ;-)

Yes, please.

> For me, Peter as proved his will to be active in the DocTEAM. And this
> place will offer him a chance to present his experience about
> documentation driving.

I agree.

Let's hope this will finally be a start to the actual work that needs to
be done.

I also hope, that we will find confidence in knowing what the community
needs and will have the tools to provide that.

I also like to propose (I know, once again) that in addition of an
overall documentation structure we focus on the mechanics of how the
documentation writing process is going to take place, meaning  if Wiki
is our tool of choice, how do we get the work done in the Wiki to
typo3.org (or inside the BE of TYPO3 - see Manual in 3.7)

I also believe we need to work together with the developers and find out
their needs. I could see a huge improvement in team work where the
programmer would be able to focus on programming and documentation his
code and the writer takes over to write out the capabilities in a
documentation.

Jean-Marie