[Typo3-doc] DocTEAM leader speaking

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Nov 15 06:32:05 CET 2004

Hi,

The DocTEAM leader's vote is now closed.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Decision/DocTEAM_leader_2004

As the result, you have wished Sylvain, me, as your TYPO3 DocTEAM leader.

Thanks for the confidence you're placing in me. I hope I'll serve you as
well as you're expecting.

I'm happy now to take this place.

I will be out for the rest of the day, don't expect any reply from me. :-)

As my first DocTEAM leader action, I would like to offer Peter the role
of Wiki structure leader. For approval and reject of structure
modification.

Don't be afraid there will be no vote for that. ;-)

I think this place will replace the RoadMap leader.

For me, Peter as proved his will to be active in the DocTEAM. And this
place will offer him a chance to present his experience about
documentation driving.

See discussion WSOA for more details.
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Talk:The_structure
--