[Typo3-doc] ref Table formating discussion

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Thu Nov 11 07:20:50 CET 2004

Hi Jean-Marie,

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:
>> Yes that's a kind of answer, but we are not on the same point. :-)
>> I will try to find a good book example.

Here it is ! (see attachment)

 From JavaScript Pocket Reference, 2nd Edition, O'Reilly.
It's a copyrighted content, do not reuse.

They didn't use a table for presenting reference in their JavaScript
Object. May be it can inspire us ?

> I don't expect it to be any better and it seems to work for most guys.

Are you sure ?
They do because it's that or nothing, no ?

>> And we have a bunch of this data already in the doc that might benefit
>> from an enhancement.
> ???

If we change the reference presenting way. We will enhance the document
readability for many document, right ?

Do you start to understand my point, about the nightmare of TYPO3
reference table formating ?
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.