[Typo3-doc] ref Table formating discussion

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Fri Nov 5 15:48:24 CET 2004

> Hum, do you mean I can't speak in a non programmer language ? ;-)

I'm pretty sure you speak many languages. :-)

I just didn't get all your programming bits or at least I didn't have
and take the time to try to understand it.

> Yes that's a kind of answer, but we are not on the same point. :-)
>
> I will try to find a good book example.

I can't help you then, sorry.

> But you seem to agree about some problems in that kind of tabled
> presentation for reference.

I don't expect it to be any better and it seems to work for most guys.

> And we have a bunch of this data already in the doc that might benefit
> from an enhancement.

???

I guess I really don't get your problem expect for the part I wrote about.

Jean-Marie