[Typo3-doc] ref Table formating discussion

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Fri Nov 5 15:24:59 CET 2004

Hi,

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:
>> Is it more clear ?
> To me it's less clear now. But I just guess your question relates more
> to programmers than writers or designers, hence all that programming
> jargon.

Hum, do you mean I can't speak in a non programmer language ? ;-)

> As I said, I might not have gotten your point but it was worth a try.

Yes that's a kind of answer, but we are not on the same point. :-)

I will try to find a good book example.

But you seem to agree about some problems in that kind of tabled
presentation for reference.

And we have a bunch of this data already in the doc that might benefit
from an enhancement.
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.