[Typo3-doc] IMPORTANT: new DocTEAM leader discussion / vote

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Nov 10 13:01:25 CET 2004

Peter Kindström schrieb:

> Hi all,
> and sorry for the late answer...  :-(
>
>> Who will be the next TYPO3 DocTEAM leader ?
> things I want to do as a DocTeam leader:
>
> 1. Typo3 official documentation
>
> 2. Documentation structure

Hi Peter,

when someone votes for you, will this mean that the current wiki
structure will be destroyed or 2 concurrent wiki structures will exist?
I think it might sometimes be hard, if an article has to be split into
topics for users, administrators and developers.
Will there be a discussion about this, before the current structure will
get deleted?

Franz