[Typo3-doc] IMPORTANT: new DocTEAM leader discussion / vote

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Nov 8 07:31:30 CET 2004

Hi Peter,

Peter Kindström wrote:
> and sorry for the late answer...  :-(

Yes, pretty late. ;-)
But on mine time zone you are before the deadline !

>> Who will be the next TYPO3 DocTEAM leader ?
>>
>>> Giving us a full week, I propose the 7 November 2004 as the deadline
>>> about this decision. Then we have to decide who will become our new
>>> DocTEAM leader.

Regarding the past event, in the TYPO3 community, see english newsgroup,
thread «Typo3 Community update» , and the future event, T3FRMEETING
18,19 December 2004 in Paris and T3BOARD05 January 2005, in Austria. We
need to decide really quickly, now.

Because I've started my presentation of the DocTEAM for those meeting.

> I want to offer myself as a candidate for the DocTeam
> leadership! It´s in the last minute, but I wasn´t interested at
> first. Now I have changed my mind, because I have two main
> things I want to do as a DocTeam leader:

Excellent !

As I said, the DocTEAM mind is really open. Vote for a leader is not a
problem for me, if it can be done quickly now !

Or it will delay the result again one week later. :-(

So I propose this:

Only this list is used for information about the vote, because only
involved people are invited to vote. Other has too fresh knowledge about
the DocTEAM to be relevant.

Peter you'll setup a wiki page, based on our voting system. Then you
post the Wiki URL here.

The vote deadline would be Wednesday 10 November 2004 midnight Wiki's
Time zone.

Are you agree, Peter ?
--
Regards,