[Typo3-doc] IMPORTANT: new DocTEAM leader discussion / vote

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Tue Nov 9 23:01:56 CET 2004

Hi Peter and readers,

Peter Kindström wrote:
>> My Goal, is first to have a team !
[...]
> Yes, and then? After getting the DocTeam together and promoting it...

Apply your goods ideas, of course ! ;-)
With your help this time, I hope. :-)

>> Probably not, I've accepted the role of DocTEAM leader given by
>> Patrick and Kasper, because I think that what I already do. ;-) That
>> way I can do it officially. :-D
> Sorry, I did not understand it was *given* to you. I thought it was an
> open vote from the beginning...  :-(

Sorry, it wasn't clear. They offered me the opportunity to become the
DocTEAM leader.

I've refused without having the T3-Doc mailing list full agreement.
That's all.

I've decided it will be an open vote. Now we are waiting your agreement
to open the vote and close that thread. :-)

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Decision/DocTEAM_leader_2004

Is that page ready for you ? For me it's OK. :-)
I've extended the deadline to the end of the week to be relevant.
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.