[Typo3-doc] IMPORTANT: new DocTEAM leader discussion / vote

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Nov 9 20:22:13 CET 2004

>> Ok, but what are your goals? "Where" do you intend to take the
>> documentation?
>
> My Goal, is first to have a team !
 >
 > With a real team I think we could well organize our work.
 > That's why I encourage people to contact us and write their
 > experience in the wiki. I also written 2 recruiting invitation
 > and asked for the third in German.

Yes, and then? After getting the DocTeam together and promoting
it...

> Probably not, I've accepted the role of DocTEAM leader given by Patrick
> and Kasper, because I think that what I already do. ;-) That way I can
> do it officially. :-D

Sorry, I did not understand it was *given* to you. I thought it
was an open vote from the beginning...  :-(

Hmmm, I also think I am already doing a DocTeam leaders work
when trying to write down roadmaps and plans for Typo3 official
documentation. And also trying to get the Glossary and
Installation manual finished...

--

/Peter Kindström