[Typo3-documentation] Hello

Sridhar Katakam neowin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 05:19:26 CEST 2004

I am a new to Typo3 and am not a programmer and don't know Linux. I am just
a average user who uses shared web hosting for his CMS needs.I wrote a
tutorial on installation of Typo3 on my blog @
http://sridhar.f2o.org/index.php?p=120.

Patrick invited me to this newsgroup. I shall soon post my guide on wiki.
However I have to mention I would do a much better job at documentation by
including screenshots for each step if I can get hosting elsewhere. Doing a
second install of Typo3 for documentation at my current host is not an
option for me. So, if any of you could provide me FTP access to a web host I
shall do a first class job on writing the guide for those on a shared
hosting account w/ no shell access.

I am not new to documentation and have been active in Tikiwiki's doc group.
I did video tutorials (sans sound) for Tikiwiki.
http://tikiwiki.org/TikiMovies

I hope I can contribute and mainly learn from all of you.

Bye,
Sridhar.