[Typo3-documentation] Main editor

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Jun 27 17:57:55 CEST 2004

Hi all!
I put this on the "About the Documentation" page on the wiki:

-----------------------
Main editor
For pages/documents under progress, we like to have a main
editor. That would be someone who could keep an eye on the
project and report its status to the documentation mailing
list/news group. Beeing a main editor DO NOT mean that you have
to do all the work, but it is assumed that you take some part of
it. Still, the main thing is that you manage the project:
  * engage people to write different parts of the document
  * report status to the mailing list

I think it would be good to have one "main editor" for each
document in progress. In that way we in the ML/NG have someone
to ask what is happening with the document.

As an example, I like to know what is happening with the
Extension Development Guide (XDG)...

/Peter Kindström