[Typo3-documentation] Wiki - sketch book of docs

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Sun Jun 27 19:20:31 CEST 2004

Hi Dan,
great that you joined us.
Concerning the glossary in the wiki: I think we can import it when we
use a kind of "special markup" for the wiki, so all glossary items have
to be structured like this:

==Name==
Also known as:name2
Short description:abc

long Description

How would you import it? Everything on one page, or on multiple pages,
one per entry? (I think it would be better to import it one-per-page).
Maybe we call the names like Name (Glossary) or so.

Dan, do you want access to the database and import the stuff yourself or
should I do this?

Sebastian