[Typo3-documentation] New wiki structure

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Wed Jun 23 21:57:15 CEST 2004

I really like the last (as of June 23th) Main Page.

The only thing missing is the brief description to "what's behind" Users
Documents.

Something like:

User documents
For editors, redactors, end-users. Those who use TYPO3 as their writing
tool.

Administrator documents
For those who set-up template, navigation and behaviours of TYPO3.

Developer documents
Everything related to CORE, internals, API and Extension development.

I also like the Shortcuts and Projects links.

We should be able to promote the Wiki at greater scale next Monday...

Opinions ?