[Typo3-documentation] german tutorial for installing typo3 3.6.1 onsuse 9.1

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Mon Jun 21 22:32:15 CEST 2004

Wow, all the sudden a lot of going on about the installation
documentation. Great.

Just to summarize and wrap it up from my end.

1. I think having one document for the installation process is the way
to go.

2. I agree that there is a lot of redundant information (RedHat, Suse,
Debian and Mac) that is not necessary and can be eliminated.

In order to have a good installation document good research is the base
for it. I like to do that by going through every step myself and
document it. Once I get that done it will be possible to write a clean
document that gets rid of the redundancy. And  with your help  I hope I
get it right.

Wiki is my prefered way to do that since others are able to make
corrections and add to it.

For right now, I am kind of standing by till some of the issues are
resolved (Wiki to SXW conversion, approval of document structure etc. ->
see todo list).

Jean-Marie