[Typo3-documentation] Let's get started

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Jun 21 16:18:27 CEST 2004

Hi Peter,

> Not to be rude, but do we always have to get permission from
> Kasper when we want to do something like this? Even if "we" take
> over writing/handling the document?

You might still want to know the answer for this...

TYPO3 is an Open Source project and it depends on the work of contributors
just like you do - that's great!

However if one of you feels unmotivated could run off from one day to the
next. But onfortunately, TYPO3 will still be there and it will still need
an installation manual, so in the end it will be Kasper who has to get on
that document again.

I don't want to be pessimistic but you should always keep this in your mind.

Regards, michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html