[Typo3-documentation] Let's get started

Peter Kindström peter289 at telia.com
Mon Jun 21 19:00:36 CEST 2004

>>Not to be rude, but do we always have to get permission from
>>Kasper when we want to do something like this? Even if "we" take
>>over writing/handling the document?
>
> However if one of you feels unmotivated could run off from one day to the
> next. But onfortunately, TYPO3 will still be there and it will still need
> an installation manual, so in the end it will be Kasper who has to get on
> that document again.

On one hand Kasper does not have the time to give us the
conditions or discuss what he want us to do, and on the other
hand he can put in "his veto" for anything we produce. Right?

> I don't want to be pessimistic but you should always keep this in your mind.

Well, then I just have to do things my own way and if the TYPO3
community likes it - fine for them. That way I dont risk wasting
my time (which I hate to do).  ;-)

/Peter Kindström