[Typo3-documentation] Wiki structure

Peter Kindström peter289 at telia.com
Thu Jun 17 00:37:56 CEST 2004

Hi all !
>> I think that once we agree a bit more about the overall documentation, we
>> should invite him to have an eye on it.
>
> I generally agree with the OTOC and have nothing to add at the moment. I
> think it is best that you and Peter decide on a version and then ask
> Kasper to have a look.

Good that someone wants to _do_ the job instead of just
_planning_ it...  :-)  :-)

We really should settle this now, I know.
But you see, my goal with all this is to find and fill the
gaps in the Typo3 documentation. And if I cant get a clear
enought structure/list of documents I dont know where to start.

I have now restructured the overall documentation structure
page quite a bit. I have found Kaspers document where he
outlines his ideas for the TYPO3 documentation. I have tried
to adjust my suggestions to some of his thoughts and at the
same time keep a clean and (hopefully) easy to understand
structure.

> I think we should honor them a space inside the doc team as technical
> supporters (and of course writers if they feel like doing so).

No problem with me.

> I'm actually thinking of setting up a post in the dev list to invite
> people who are interested to our mailing list and ask who would be
> willing to help on the technical side (like Lars and Michael) and what
> he would be willing to help with.

Thats great.
But are we ready to take care of any new contributors? Do WE
know what we want help with?
(I dont yet, and thats why I keep nagging about the
structure /complete list of documents - sorry.)

/Peter Kindström