[Typo3-documentation] Wiki structure

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Thu Jun 17 06:08:17 CEST 2004

Hi Peter

> Good that someone wants to _do_ the job instead of just _planning_
> it...  :-)  :-)
>
> We really should settle this now, I know.
> But you see, my goal with all this is to find and fill the gaps in the
> Typo3 documentation. And if I cant get a clear enought structure/list of
> documents I dont know where to start.

Please don't missunderstand me. I think you are doing a great job with
the OTOC. As far as I'm concerned I trust your judgement and stand
behind what you are doing about it.

And since Patrick works with the OTOC too to make sure that as the
leader of the doc team the opinion of the experienced doc writers is
covered I'm pretty happy to focus on my part.

>> I'm actually thinking of setting up a post in the dev list to invite
>> people who are interested to our mailing list and ask who would be
>> willing to help on the technical side (like Lars and Michael) and what
>> he would be willing to help with.
> >
> Thats great.
> But are we ready to take care of any new contributors? Do WE know what
> we want help with?

I do since I'm working on the typo3 installation with debian right now.

Questions come really fast so I would be grateful to know who is willing
to spend some time and help out.

> (I dont yet, and thats why I keep nagging about the structure /complete
> list of documents - sorry.)

Just keep naggin. No need to worry.