[Typo3-documentation] Wiki structure

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jun 16 22:44:21 CEST 2004

Hi Patrick
> I think that once we agree a bit more about the overall documentation, we
> should invite him to have an eye on it.

I generally agree with the OTOC and have nothing to add at the moment. I
think it is best that you and Peter decide on a version and then ask
Kasper to have a look.

In the meantime I focus on the typo3 installation on debian including
flavours like Confixx etc.

> I'm going to edit few things (mostly those "DocTEAM" sections...) in the
> wiki in the next hour.

There are some guys willing to help us writers with the more technical
problems (to save time instead of us trying to find it out ourselves).
Lars and Michael agreed to help me with debian and I'm wainting on
Ingmars response to Michaels e-mail about helping me out with the
windows installation process.

I think we should honor them a space inside the doc team as technical
supporters (and of course writers if they feel like doing so).

I'm actually thinking of setting up a post in the dev list to invite
people who are interested to our mailing list and ask who would be
willing to help on the technical side (like Lars and Michael) and what
he would be willing to help with.

What do you guys think?

Jean-Marie