[Typo3-documentation] Wiki structure

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Wed Jun 16 21:09:27 CEST 2004

> Is there a leader? Do we need one?
>
> @Patrick
>
> Could you give us an update on the DocTEAM and maybe on Kaspers view on
> the doc thing?

Sorry, I'm writing a memoir on our use of TYPO3 at my university and this
document is crucial for TYPO3 future here...

I'm still alive! (with a 6 hours lag between Québec and Europe in general
though)

About the "old" DocTEAM...

- Videos are out and there's no planned activity on this side.

- CSH is revised by Kasper and there was a plan to integrate video into CSH
but it looks like it will never happen...

- Glossary is under Dan Frost/Sebastian-Wiki/Kasper control.

- I have the french version of "TYPO3 for Windows server" but never found
time to translate it into english and incorporate it. Il y a des volontaires
pour le migrer au Wiki?

- News docs like Inside TYPO3 and API are in the TER since 2 weeks ago.

- I will add Sebastian as our Wiki-Leader!

As for Kasper view of documentation you can read an "old" document about it
at:
http://www.fsa.ulaval.ca/personnel/gaumondp/typo3pdf/t3_Documentation_Organization.pdf

I think that once we agree a bit more about the overall documentation, we
should invite him to have an eye on it.

I'm going to edit few things (mostly those "DocTEAM" sections...) in the
wiki in the next hour.

And watch http://typo3.org/projects/teams-and-projects/#team_2 for new
"items" !

Patrick