[Typo3-documentation] Wiki structure

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jun 16 18:17:07 CEST 2004

> I have done some changeing on the wiki:

Great job. it starts to take form.

>> What about a ToDo list apart from the docu road map?
>> The "only" thing remaining is to get the suggested structure discussed
> and acknowledged by Kasper and the documentation team. And then of
> course implement what we decide.

I wasn't really going for a ToDo list just for those two things but in
my experience as a bigger team works together there are quite a few
little things to be done that are likely to get forgotten. But I guess
we'll need it when we'll need it.

> Are we still waiting for Kasper and that other guy? And for the rest of
> the DocTEAM?

Well, I don't know about you but I just don't want to start working on
the wiki before we get some sort of approval that we are actually doing
it for the community and not just for personal pleasure.

I like to involve Kasper because it is his baby and certainly can share
some experience.

And I still like to know who is still on the doc team. Who are writers,
who are programmers that help the writers to understand, who are
administrators (like Sebastian).

Is there a leader? Do we need one?

@Patrick

Could you give us an update on the doc team and maybe on Kaspers view on
the doc thing?

Jean-Marie