[Typo3-documentation] Let's get started

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Tue Jun 15 18:34:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Why not keep it on Wiki? Maybe the developers come up with an idea how
> to convert the Wiki into PDF? Just a thought.
I'd like more a converter from wiki to SXW, I think this would be
easier, we could use the wiki markup and modify f.e. the headers to
openoffice headers, I think this would be somehow possible.
So for example you have to give the converter a structure for the SXW,
where you write the titles/the IDs of the pages and then it will get the
contents of the pages and convert it into SXW. I think this could work.
At the moment I have no time for anything, so I can just come up with
ideas and cannot implement it right now. Feel invited to do it if you
want :)

Sebastian

--
Kontaktmöglichkeiten: