[Typo3-documentation] Let's get started

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Tue Jun 15 18:37:01 CEST 2004

> I'd like more a converter from wiki to SXW, I think this would be
> easier, we could use the wiki markup and modify f.e. the headers to
> openoffice headers, I think this would be somehow possible.
> So for example you have to give the converter a structure for the SXW,
> where you write the titles/the IDs of the pages and then it will get the
> contents of the pages and convert it into SXW. I think this could work.
> At the moment I have no time for anything, so I can just come up with
> ideas and cannot implement it right now. Feel invited to do it if you
> want :)

SXW is fine by me. I like your thoughts on that  issue and if you get
time in the future you might even feel the need to come up with the
solution. :-)

One thing to consider is what we talked about in the 'Wiki and Pics'
post. When we start embedding images as thumbnails, would you be able to
convert that so that the enlarged picture is embedded in the SXW document?

Jean-Marie