[Typo3-documentation] New item up for vote on DocumentTeam Meeting page

Johannes Reichardt info at gramba.tv
Sat Jul 31 20:50:46 CEST 2004

Ok, Coby, just "found" your post and since i don´t have problem with
blaming myself i will tell you what i think about what you wrote.

First off, i am sorry that i don´t explain everything i *don´t* do in
detail. Second i *really* don´t think that i got the masterplan and
would like to disturb you, but since i have worked a lot in the
usability-sector of differenct applications i just thought i should push
the wiki a little in a "usable" direction.

The real point is, that we have absolutly contradictionary views of
usability. But to my opionion its way better to have a neat wiki with
good fonts (like said billions of times before) and a friendly structure
then a nerd-wiki that might help *you* but where obviously most people
dont get any access too.

thats all its about. its about having something or giving something,
about structure or freedom, or just talking about these things. Sorry, i
know i sound very judgy often, please dont blame me for that.

- Johannes