[Typo3-documentation] New item up for vote on DocumentTeam Meeting page

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sat Jul 31 20:12:02 CEST 2004

@Coby

To sum it up what I think:

1) It's clear to me that you want to help

2) Your posts are long and I have sometimes problems to get your point.

3) Although your posts are long I try to read and understand them. When
I can't I tell you and then you help me with that. So no problem for me.

4) A lot of what you are suggesting has been discussed. You don't see it
because we have been discussing about it but not put it into action yet.

5) We have written more about things around documentation but nobody has
really written a documentation. At some point we have to start with the
documentation and stop writing about it.

6) I realize you have a lot to offer and would like to benefit (as part
of the comunity).

Jean-Marie