[Typo3-documentation] New item up for vote on DocumentTeam Meeting page

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Sat Jul 31 19:32:20 CEST 2004

Actually... I think I will go Peter's route instead....

I will work on my own documentation... I will hire my own programmers to
make sense of the code, fix the bugs, and add my own features.
I will hire my own documentation team and work on some quality
documentation.

So if anyone is looking for extra income... let me know.

Cheers

-Coby

"Johannes Reichardt" <info at gramba.tv> wrote in message
news:mailman.45.1091290070.3867.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...
Sorry Coby, this might sound harsh and i am not the one who may judge
you but your postings are wasting a *lot* of time and i can´t see a lot
of sense in it. Actually its about building documentation for typo3 and
not about documentating yourself or your discussions or whatever.

- Johannes