[Typo3-documentation] New Main page

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Fri Jul 30 19:46:46 CEST 2004

> But as usual I have a few questions for you:
>
> -- Housekeeping
> Should just anyone change the structure (=Main page) as they
> like? Should we not having anyone "housekeeping" it (so it don´t
> turn out unuseful/to cluttered for newbies)? Or have the DocTEAM
> to approve befor changing (other then typos)?
>
> -- Add documents
> I like to see all existing documents added to the new
> structure... Just to see if it really fits our needs?
>
> -- Status
> What about todays status sections on the subpages (In progress,
> Documents in progress and Documents to discuss). Should they be
> abandoned?
>
> -- Link to NG/ML
> Should we not have links to ML/NG and typo3.org on the Main page
> anymore?

Peter - I'd be interested in hearing your (and others) opinion on my
proposed structure for handling, documenting, and implementing questions
just like these! In fact, if I had them when I created my sample page I
would have used them!  :-)

Here's the wiki link to what I propose:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Document_Team_Meetings

-Coby