[Typo3-documentation] New Main page

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Fri Jul 30 19:28:18 CEST 2004

> Looks good to me. Does Peter know. Have you guys settled on a compromise
> or something. I must have missed it.

Of course noone told me. Democracy rules!  ;-)
I think this is not the way you should do things in a community.

But I was prepared for it, so yesterday I copied must of it to
my own wiki. Just in time...  :-)

> I'm asking because Peter put a lot of work in the structure and I don't
> want it to be dismissed  that easy.

Well, I had a different goal with the wiki and most of you did
not agree. The old structure helped me get an overview of what
should be needed, so it has been useful to me. If you delete it
I don´t mind. Really!

But as usual I have a few questions for you:

-- Housekeeping
Should just anyone change the structure (=Main page) as they
like? Should we not having anyone "housekeeping" it (so it don´t
turn out unuseful/to cluttered for newbies)? Or have the DocTEAM
to approve befor changing (other then typos)?

-- Add documents
I like to see all existing documents added to the new
structure... Just to see if it really fits our needs?

-- Status
What about todays status sections on the subpages (In progress,
Documents in progress and Documents to discuss). Should they be
abandoned?

-- Link to NG/ML
Should we not have links to ML/NG and typo3.org on the Main page
anymore?

--

/Peter Kindström