[Typo3-documentation] Follow-up: I know there is a team structure already... what I meant was...

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Thu Jul 29 07:26:32 CEST 2004

Re-reading my post I realize that I ended it abrubtly (because I was going
to start a new post)... I want to be clear... I know there is a team
structure... I am referring to an organziational structure for discussion,
adoption, documentation, and implementation of these new ideas.  It is that
that I will post a new thread on.

news:mailman.1.1091077732.18902.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...

news:mailman.1.1091073180.11682.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...