[Typo3-documentation] Follow-up: I know there is a team structure already... what I meant was...

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Thu Jul 29 08:15:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

Coby Pachmayr wrote:
> Re-reading my post I realize that I ended it abrubtly (because I was going
> to start a new post)... I want to be clear... I know there is a team
> structure... I am referring to an organziational structure for discussion,
> adoption, documentation, and implementation of these new ideas.  It is that
> that I will post a new thread on.

No, please stop threading and start writing in the Wiki.

Write your post in the wiki, we will work on it, OK ?
post here, when your page is setup is the wiki.

Add any comment about how it could be difficult to start using the wiki
too, if you want. :-)

Help about how to use the Wiki :

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Help:Contents

Starting new page :

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/NewPage
                                 ^^^^^^^
Just replace the page name with a WikiFied_Readable_PageName

If the message about «setup wiki first» appear, just ignore it and reload.
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.