[Typo3-documentation] Don't know how this will go over...

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jul 28 19:25:56 CEST 2004

> I think we (myself included) may need to "push" Wiki more... it wasn't until

I rather keep the Wiki quite, just known to people that want to write on
it. We already have a lot of discussions here in this NG and many of
those topics have been covered before. I almost get the feeling that we
end up like the other newsgroups this way.

This is not bad but it is just time consuming. I've been spending a lot
of time reading and replying. Time that I could have used to write on
the installation document.

So it's just a balance act as you might have guessed.

Jean-Marie