[Typo3-documentation] Don't know how this will go over...

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Jul 28 19:21:22 CEST 2004

My (short) 2 cents:

 > How about more Tutorials that show "a good way of working"
 > with typo3 - i think that would help more than the most
 > accurate typoscript reference (without foolproof examples  ;)

I anyone want to - fine for me. But I think what we really need
is more documents that can be used for looking up things you
don´t understand. More like a normal manual or reference.

Of course we need tutorials, but right now I think we have
_more_ need for reference like documentation.

> Funny enough I haven't had anybody who wasn't willing to contribute a
> little bit by writing an article about their problem and solution in the
> Wiki because they could do it in maybe half an hour or an hour. And
> whenever a new sideffect of the same problem comes up, the article can
> be extended.

The key to get this to work is that someone (DocTEAM) constantly
suggest this to people. And even do it in the beggining. If this
is done over and over again, suddenly one day people do it
without the DocTEAM nagging about it!

It becomes a (new) habit, and that´s what we want! So keep on
"nagging" Jean-Marie!  :-)

--

/Peter Kindström, DocTEAM