[Typo3-documentation] Don't know how this will go over...

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jul 28 12:15:12 CEST 2004

>>Well to point out the recent message: I think documentation from a
>>newbie-view is actually the most important thing. After a while you know
>>pretty well how to help yourself or where to ask if you really dont come
>>any further.
>
> This is one the points I tried (but think failed) to express.  The sense I
> get from reading the posts and documentation, is that those who have been
> doing this (Typo3 / documentation) feel that everything is "okay" because it
> at least "makes sense".  And my point is, as a technically capable newbie...
> I can tell you it feels like utter chaos.  I don't mind the complexity...
> but let's not make it harder than it has to be!

Again, you are wrong thinking we are happy with what there is. But so
far there are just a handful that actually have written something but a
lot of people that have talked about it.

If you all had read the posts in this NG carefully (and I'm not blaming
you if you haven't because it's a lot to read) that you would know that
those who actually work on the Wiki and the documentations want to
improve. It's just not that easy.

Jean-Marie