[Typo3-documentation] Don't know how this will go over...

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Wed Jul 28 11:50:01 CEST 2004

> Well to point out the recent message: I think documentation from a
> newbie-view is actually the most important thing. After a while you know
> pretty well how to help yourself or where to ask if you really dont come
> any further.

This is one the points I tried (but think failed) to express.  The sense I
get from reading the posts and documentation, is that those who have been
doing this (Typo3 / documentation) feel that everything is "okay" because it
at least "makes sense".  And my point is, as a technically capable newbie...
I can tell you it feels like utter chaos.  I don't mind the complexity...
but let's not make it harder than it has to be!

> How about more Tutorials that show "a good way of working" with typo3 -
> i think that would help more than the most accurate typoscript reference
> (without foolproof examples ;)

Yes... More tutorials... but perhaps some veterans could scour the
newsgroups and look for common questions and write tutorials on that.  My
personal vote is on RTE and FE transformations!  :-)