[Typo3-documentation] Don't know how this will go over...

Johannes Reichardt info at gramba.tv
Wed Jul 28 11:44:02 CEST 2004

Well to point out the recent message: I think documentation from a
newbie-view is actually the most important thing. After a while you know
pretty well how to help yourself or where to ask if you really dont come
any further.

How about more Tutorials that show "a good way of working" with typo3 -
i think that would help more than the most accurate typoscript reference
(without foolproof examples ;)

- Johannes