[Typo3-documentation] Stylesheeet - gave up ;)

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Jul 24 14:14:27 CEST 2004

Hmmm, I think you got it a little wrong. I wrote:

 > Too many colors (skip the green)
I don´t mean you should put in another color instead. ;-) Just
use grey/black or another shade of blue for borders instead.

 > Still no nice headers - try adding my suggeste CSS
Headers look ok now, I think.

 > I liked it when tables had a slightly differend
 > background color
I mean tables within the content area... Didn´t you like that?

 > Why not try to use black, white, grey and just _one_ of
 > the colors in the wiki logo, for the color scheme...?

I still think there are too many colors, especially when
borders, main background, menu background and links all use
different colors.

--

/Peter Kindström, DocTEAM