[Typo3-documentation] Stylesheeet - gave up ;)

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Sat Jul 24 14:24:28 CEST 2004

Hi,

> > Still no nice headers - try adding my suggeste CSS
> Headers look ok now, I think.

I may be off track, but are the changes online? Then I have to
disagree - especially the edit link is still too much above the
header. This leads to the assumption the edit link is actually below
the section to edit, confusing people.

Solutions for this have been posted more than once (by others and me).

Another thing that bothers me is the use of point as units in the
stylesheet. They are nice for print, but for screens px are
better. And no, px are not an absolute unit that can't get scaled;
modern browsers can scale everything up and down to the user's
liking. Which is something I have to do now, because the fonts are way
too large - if this is only affecting me (on Debian Linux, using
Firefox), I'll happily continue to size down two steps in the
future...

If the header means work on the CSS is not what you like best :) -
then just tell me and I'd work on it. Trying to incorporate the
suggestion that were given in this thread.

Ok, I hope this is understood as it is meant (constructive criticism)!

Karsten