[Typo3-documentation] Stylesheeet - gave up ;)

Johannes Reichardt info at gramba.tv
Thu Jul 22 11:53:45 CEST 2004

Allright, just changed it again. Added your suggestions and personally
didnt like it that much but lets have the others decide.

What i didnt change because i didnt found it (quickly) - some borders
and headers are still black, black should always be 333333 instead.

"navigation"
"search"
"toolbox"

Shouldnt be lowercase and at least strong, if not h2 or something, also
every font smaller than the default font should be the default fonts size.

sorry but i have very limited time and i just fiddled 2 hours on the
style - why can´t people make simple stylesheets? ;)

two css attached, one with peters suggestions, one without.

- Johannes