[Typo3-documentation] Wiki: Links to documentation on Typo3.org

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Thu Jul 22 19:17:39 CEST 2004

"Peter Kindström" :

> -- Suggestion
> So I suggest you, Ingmar and Patrick get together and ask Kasper
> to get access to the typo3.org documentation pages. And then you
> create "the complete guide" to Typo3 documentation there -
> without having to care about documentation writers!  :-)

AFAIK Kasper can't do that because typo3.org was not planned for lots of
editors...

Anyway, Kasper already have my suggestion about minimal changes to be made
(that don't requires coding or development).

Have you seen the new menus on typo3.org ?  Mailinglists
     Bugtracker
     TYPO3 Wiki

Where added to the homepage...

Patrick