[Typo3-documentation] Structuring first, writing later?

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Wed Jul 21 14:48:48 CEST 2004

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:
>> The wiki is blowed up with pages that are basically empty, just
>> containing a header or a link to a manual on Typo3.org.
>
> The has a structural purpose and doesn't hurt at all.

So you'd like to structure everything first, and write the articles later?

Personally, I don't like that approach, because it seem only
demotivating to me if there are so many empty articles that someone
"planned" but never wrote.

I would prefer a "natural way of growth", meaning that the wiki should
currently be nearly EMPTY, and if someone writes an articles, the wiki
will grow. We can think about structuring then. In the current state,
the Wiki is IMHO overstructured.

As a compromise, I would create a page "planned articles" that lists all
the planned and work in progess articles that are not to written to a
usable extent yet.

cheers,
Ingmar