[Typo3-documentation] On a lighter note...

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jul 21 14:30:43 CEST 2004

> I think the relation/ratio between stubs (about 1000) and real articles
> (about 75) is in fact alarming.

We are still in progress. Wiki is not done.

> The wiki is blowed up with pages that are basically empty, just
> containing a header or a link to a manual on Typo3.org.

The has a structural purpose and doesn't hurt at all.

> As I already said, I think that's keeping users from finding and
> focusing on the real articles.

The users will focus on typo3.org and what is there for right now. And
that is fine. At some point, the information on the Wiki will be more
interessting or more recent and then the switch will occur just naturally.

Jean-Marie