[Typo3-documentation] Wiki->SXW - How far are we?

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Mon Jul 19 20:41:04 CEST 2004

Hi Peter

> BUT, then the Installation Basics have to be written without some of
> those small pages (plus the Debian installation) that it refers to right
> now. We can' t have this:
>
> Install Tool
>    + Check Basic Configuration
>        + Text Editor
>        + php.ini
>        + Restart your webserver

OK, I will get rid of those links to keep it cleaner. I also transfer
the Debian Installation somewhere else - maybe to FAQ - till we have a
better place.

I trust your judgment and hope you are going to be right. I still prefer
to see the conversion actually being done and proven to be as easy as
it's supposed to be but if we have to create the egg first for the
chicken to be born, let's go for it then.

Jean-Marie