[Typo3-documentation]Different documentation structure suggestion

Justin Kramp typo3 at ideate.net
Wed Jul 7 18:20:38 CEST 2004

Greetings-

I would wholeheartedly agree.  I've got no problem installing Typo3, but
figuring out how to take my already built HTML, CSS-heavy / table-free
pages into Typo3 Templates is kicking my rear.  I've been looking over
documentation for days and its just not clicking.  I have just seen
TemplaVoila or similar mentioned, which I've not checked out yet though.

Anyway, I think that Typo3 seems to have a great backend setup; and the
main roadblock to rapid deployment and usability is the difficulty in
setting up templates so that the frontend works and looks beautifully.
Frankly, the "time to go live" is what is pushing my projects, and what
is making me look at CMS solutions such as Mambo/Xoops/PHPNuke, because
they are a little easier to make look like I want out of the box.

just my 2c...I think I will really love Typo3 once I get the hang of it.

jlk